Join us to improve immune medicine
We are a committed team of competent people joined by the mission to bring precision diagnostics to the immune system.
Why work at hema.to
- We want to change the world by bringing AI into diagnostics of the immune system.
- All your colleagues are skilled, committed and go to work with a smile.
- You'll learn and grow fast, as we all take responsibility and are improvement-driven.
- Ownership - you'll get a lot of freedom in how to execute and propose experiments.
Our hiring process
Our hiring process differs somewhat per role, but typically follows this structure:
- Informal phone interview (20-40 minutes) to get to know each other and see if there's a personal fit.
- Peer interview (30-60 minutes) with the team lead and a future colleague where we want to understand you in much more depth and give you the chance to ask questions about hema.to.
- Challenge, either live or a take-home challenge that represents the kind of work that you'd do at hema.to (no binary tree inversion or other academic tasks).
- 'A day in the life of hema.to', meeting the whole team and doing real work with us. At this point, we should both be excited to start working together. We'll have lunch together and you'll get to work on a real task in your role.